Wednesday 23 May 2012

I have braved the storm for you





This is how it is today. Got my Mum's denim shirt on again along with my chiffon shorts from Kmart. Also my tie dye stockings. I have waay too many patterned pairs of tights that need to see the light but it isn't always easy pairing them up with things. Also the photos haven't really done justice to the tie dye effect of this pair. Accessorised with this chain and leather necklace from Equip and a feather extension from
Beatniq Designs. I actually won this extension last year from a blog giveaway much to my excitement. I didn't have a blog at the time so I couldn't shout about it but look at me now!  Beatniq makes all her jewellery herself and she has some awesome pieces. My feather extension is made to measure my hair and I got to pick out the feathers too.  Check out her blog and shop here  Catch ya on the flip side xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx