Thursday 16 August 2012

Good Things come in Packages

Yesterday was made extra special when I received this seemingly large package from my wonderful sister Sarah from Australia. I had been expecting it but I think that made it even more exciting because I had been looking foward to it for so long. And as I knew I would be, I was spoilt rotten by what was inside...

So much goodness! Where to start?! The wooden sandals were the reason for the package in the first place, as Sarah doesn't wear them enough and I was more than happy to take them off her hands. Watch out for them in outfit posts over the coming weeks.
The three perfume bottles I spotted in IKEA when I was visiting Sarah in February but I resisted from buying them mainly because I couldn't fit them in my suitcase, so I'm super excited to have been sent them now.
The candle in the goblet, the flower pot and the berry tealights are also all IKEA treats. I go through truck loads of tealights, as Sarah is well aware of, so they will be burnt up in no time and my room will be smelling delicious.
Speaking of smelling delicious, she also sent me 2 cakes of rose soap in beautiful packaging. Rose is one of my favourite smells and I can't wait to use the soap, although I'm keeping it pretty in it's box for now.
Lastly, Sarah packed in these super cute dishes in the shape of teapots. They're supposed to be for holding tea bags but I think I'll use them for holding my rings on instead!

Have any of you received any exciting packages in the mail recently?? I'll cross my fingers that there's one in the post for you.....xx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are seriously my favourite blogger and it means so much that you commented!! xx

      Delete
  2. omg i love berry scented candles from IKEA!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx