Tuesday 7 August 2012

Ay Caramba!


I know we're only a week into August, but I already feel like it's flying by! I can't believe it's only another 3 weeks until midsemmester break, I'm still feeling like we only just got back! That illusion is slowly fading away though, as the next group of assignments begin to loom (why are they always all due at the same time?) plus that test next week that I found out about this morning that I imagined to be many moons away...ek! Everything feels like a rollercoaster at the moment, with so many highs and lows...but hey, here I am blogging two days in a row so it can't be too bad, right?  And if it all just gets too hard, let's run away to mexico together instead, afterall you can never be unhappy in a poncho! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx