Monday 30 April 2012

Lazy Sunday

Yesterday was pretty lax, as far as even Sundays go.  We went to the fruit and vege markets which I always enjoy. The atmosphere and all the colourful produce..what a way to brighten a sunday morning!!





Later on in the day I finally got a project done I'd been meaning to do for ages. I read about it around Easter time and have been meaning to try it out ever since. As goes for a lot of projects, my results weren't quite as good as the ones on the website I read, but I'll try it again and hopefully I'll improve. If you wanna check out the real deal, check it out here. Otherwise this is me dying some eggs!!

 The ties I used
 
 Eggs all wrapped up

 Boiling them up

And the final result!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx