Thursday 6 September 2012

Calling Spring

 
Calling Spring


Floral top, 63 NZD / Clog wedge / Marc by Marc Jacobs leather handbag, 775 NZD / Monki , 24 NZD / Karen Walker Eyewear cateye sunglasses, 350 NZD

Tried my hand at putting together something a little spring inspired. I love this poppy t-shirt dress...if only we had Topshop in NZ!! I've had my eye on this Monki cap for a while. I love the mix of textures with the grey felt and shiny peak. I've also been hooked on Karen Walker's most current collection, but these cat winged sunnies would cure my cravings for now. I just thought these platform sandals looked so cool but also practical and can't a girl dream about the perfect Marc Jacobs bag? Don't you think it just completes the outfit? And wouldn't it be ideal for Uni?? Ahhh *sigh* one day, when I win Big Wednesday.....until that happens, or my next post (probably more likely) stay lovely ladies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx