Friday 1 June 2012

Once upon a time in Austria

( A photo from Krems, the town I lived in in Austria)
Thought I'd let you in on a little bit of my life pre-blog. Way back in 2007-2008 I completed an AFS exchange to Austria. I went to one of the local high schools and learnt German throughout my year. It was an amazing experience and I met so many inspiring people and made so many unforgettable friends. It is because of my exchange that I am now studying German at University. I love the increased amount of people you are capable of communicating with when you learn a new language. Some of you may have noticed my attempt to provide a short German translation at the end of yesterday's post. I thought I'd give it a go, even though my grammar is shocking, but hopefully it will also help me improve.
Sorry this didn't go up yesterday, I had a few technological problems. I also know I said I'd have an outfit post for you but nothing in the photos turned out right! I apologise profusely for being so unreliable..xx

Übersetzung
In 2007-2008 habe ich ein Austasch Jahr gemacht in Österreich. Ich bin in der Schule gegangen und habe Deutsch gelernt. Es war ein unglaublich Erfahrung. Ich habe viele Leute getroffen und viele neue Freundin gemacht. Dadurch, dass ich mein Austasch gemacht habe, studiere ich jetzt Deutsch an der Üniversität. Ich würde jeden Tag mein Blog versuchen zu übersetzen um mein Deutch besser zu machen. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx