Tuesday 12 June 2012

Born this Way

I have a confession to make. I did have an alterior motive to going to Auckland than just to hang out with my family. On sunday night I became a monster. And I don't regret it. For those of you who are a bit lost on what I actually did, I went to Lady Gaga's concert, the Born this Way Ball, with my sister.
It was AMAZING. She looked like she was really enjoying herself and she interacted heaps with the audience. Her costumes and set were incredible and her set list was perfect. She even sang Just Dance, her first single. She is so talented. Her singing and dancing combo was flawless but my favourite was when she sat down and sang and played her piano without the rest of her band. So much r-e-s-p-e-c-t for her, even more than I already had. She came across as so genuine and her concert exceded my expectations.

Here's some photos I took at the concert. The quality isn't the best but I just wanted to give you a bit of an idea of how it went down...
My sister and I waiting before the show.
A view of the set while the castle was closed. A number of times during the show, the castle opened up.

Gaga on horse

Opening costume
Giving birth





Motorcycle Piano



 Tomorrow I'll give you a look at what I wore to the concert..xx

1 comment:

  1. me ha encantado tu blog, desde hoy te sigo! te invito a mi blog y si te gusta te espero como seguidora :) muak guapa

    MªJosé Fernández
    http://imagenshopper.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx