Tuesday 5 June 2012

She'll be right

Today was heavy. I was ultra nervous for my speech this morning, more so than usual..but I think it went ok. Then in the arvo I had a 2 hour test for my World's Religions paper. I actually enjoyed the test, though I could've done with a bit more time, so we'll wait and see how I go in that one. Getting through today was met with a big sigh of relief, but it ain't over yet. Another test and an essay still to go.
She'll be right though...xx 

Übersetzung
 Heute war nicht leicht. Ich war ur nervös für mein Vortrag heute, mehr nervös als normal..aber ich glaube es ok gelaufen ist. Danach habe ich ein zwei Stundenlang Prüfung für mein Religions der Welt Kurs gehapt. Die Prüfung hat mir eigentlich spaß gemacht jedoch ich habe mehr Zeit gebraucht. Ich habe noch ein Prüfung und ein Aufsatz zu schreiben.
Aber es wird sich alles finden...xx

(A recent mural on campus)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx